Sunday, April 10, 2011

MASSIVE CB UPDATE!!!

First, I am sorry about the iPhone pics. My hands have been to dirty to pick up my real camera. Let the fun begin.
First we tore the dirty ol' CB apart. Then we extended the swing arm 5" just make it sit down a litle bit.

Looks pretty stock, no?
Then we put the engine on my table.
Once the engine was de-gunked and cleaned up it went back into the freshly painted frame. We also chopped off 6 or so inches off the end of the frame.
Then I broke the wheels down to paint them. I gave the hubs to Matt so he could shine them up!
Matt knows how to polish!
This is both wheels on the inside of Matt's '31 ford coupe. His floor is polished wood. Yeah, i know how awesome it is.
With a longer swing arm comes the need for a longer everything else. This is the break stay.
Matt even polished up the pet cock.
The tank in primer.
Matt trying to hug some wildlife.
Now the tank is painted and striped with some pretty skull/star action.


Front fender and head light to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment